I did Yoga today. It felt wonderful. It rained last night. I think I'm finally adjusting to my brick. And I saw Peter at breakfast, like every morning. He joked with me about mosquitoes. I also talked more with the Yoga guy (Yogi Simon) about Krabi Krabong and Muay Boran. Peter said he'd teach me to ride a motorbike. We'll see how that goes. I made friend with Paula from the UK last night. I will see her today. I dreamed again last night I was going to India. :S So weird. I also dreamed of a giant raven/vulture eating a dog. And it's beak was sharp enough to peck through a glass window without breaking the glass. This thing was terrifying to me in my dream. I was with mom in the old house in the breakfast nook in the back of the house. We didn't want to draw it near or it might attack us.
I also dreamed of sometime in the future and I was at my father's grave. Which was inside a mausoleum. It was night and I was singing 'Silent Night' and holding candles. I was wearing some giant dress because it was cold. There were men behind me humming ancient hymns with bells. I was singing the Karen Carpenter version because I know my dad loves that version. The men would chime their bells in certain intervals that was somehow to draw my father's spirit to us... to me. Though I knew that he was there the whole time listening, I could tell from he first bell chime that he has for sure made his presence known there and that he was with me.
I also dreamed of sometime in the future and I was at my father's grave. Which was inside a mausoleum. It was night and I was singing 'Silent Night' and holding candles. I was wearing some giant dress because it was cold. There were men behind me humming ancient hymns with bells. I was singing the Karen Carpenter version because I know my dad loves that version. The men would chime their bells in certain intervals that was somehow to draw my father's spirit to us... to me. Though I knew that he was there the whole time listening, I could tell from he first bell chime that he has for sure made his presence known there and that he was with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment