Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 13 October 14th Thursday

I skipped yesterday. Skipped everything. It felt good to not do anything. The instructors held me down for crunches last night. And my abs are hella sore! I woke up today to do Yoga. Yoga is always amazing. Yogi Simon is fantastic. He teaches us to find peace in the noise and bustle. To find focus with the movement of the world. The world will never stop. So we must find a way to move with it. To allow the noise to center us. Distractions become a part of us as fighters. And through this... we become focused on the ever changing landscape of life.

Last night I dreamed I was riding a bike down a highway and there was a tiny heart floating in the air. And I reached out and caught it. I also dreamed I had a tiny pet elephant. And I could talk to it. I loved this elephant so much. I also dreamed of riding an elephant back in the water during a sunset. And the sky was reflecting orange onto the water. The elephant dipped down under the water while I was standing on his back.

I also dreamed I was snorkeling and saw a ton of goldfish. Makes me think of my dear Somchai fish. I think I dreamed of a daughter. But then she kind of turned into Madison. I'm happy that I met Pam. She is so down to earth and just relaxing and calming to be around. I feel a familiarity with her that makes me feel at ease and comfortable. I saw Mitto yesterday and he gave me a ride back to camp. I am very grateful for the good people I have met here.

No comments:

Post a Comment