Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 17 October 18th Monday

Yesterday I took pictures. And I went to the "grocery store" and got milk and cereal. Something this simple made me feel so much better. I feel more like I'm getting out and doing things by myself FOR myself. It feels more comfortable here. More like it's becoming my home. My bed is still a brick however. Ugh. My toothbrush died today. Tragedy ensues. I was in no way prepared for this. We've been together for years. And I mean like... 10 years. Ew you say? Don't worry... the brush head was interchangeable and has been replaced throughout the years. I was planning on at least another 7 years of happy teeth brushing times yet to come. But he melted today and died. He's charged completely, so if I'm careful I can still use him until the battery is done. And then... our goodbyes. I don't even know if I can use a regular toothbrush anymore. They're not nearly as through as Mr. Toothbrush. Sigh.

Kru Rose blew a kiss at me the other day. LOL Silly Thai.

I do NOT understand why I cannot find tampons here!!!! It's ridiculous. If I have to wear the other option down here I'm going to DIE! I don't understand how that is even SLIGHTLY acceptable for women here. I did start walking to find Family Mart. And another Thai man stopped and gave me a ride. I got a bowl and oreos and some more cash. My fan is stuck on the low setting. BOOOOOOOO! I saw Chokchai today. He is like a human teddy bear. But anyway now I can eat my cornflakes in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment